Impressive Amazon Service
(07-31-2018, 09:44 AM)jteneyck Wrote: If you have a problem with an Amazon shipment I highly recommend using their live chat feature to resolve it.  

John

I always use live chat. That's the best/fastest way to resolve an issue.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I buy all of my plant's consumeables as well as many other products through Amazon, totaling $8 - $10,000.00 per month. It is amazing how accurate they are, but I do have a beef: they use the USPS too much, and in a rural area, such as mine, deliveries are at the mercy of Newman.
Waiting to grow up beyond being just a member
www.metaltech-pm.com
Nobody or company is perfect all the time, including Amazon.  Had they been, I wouldn't have made this post at all.  But just to let you all know, the replacement item was in my mailbox yesterday, as promised.  

John
They have also gotten better on packaging. I ordered three different items, 2 woodworking, and one reloading, and all three items arrived in the same box. Normally, its one box per item.
(08-01-2018, 12:31 PM)Tony Z Wrote: I buy all of my plant's consumeables as well as many other products through Amazon, totaling $8 - $10,000.00 per month.  It is amazing how accurate they are, but I do have a beef:  they use the USPS too much, and in a rural area, such as mine, deliveries are at the mercy of Newman.

I always find this interesting.  Boalsburg isn't exactly the center of the universe, that's Altoona as far as USPS is concerned.  I recently got something I ordered on Wednesday from a company in Seattle (not amazon) and it showed up on Friday.  That's pretty good for $8. And when things I order from Amazon don't get here in 2 days, it's because Amazon waits to ship it.  If their shipping notices are reliable, they are counting on next day service from the USPS.

The people I know that live 7 miles out of town have a lot of trouble with fedex and UPS not delivering when they should, but USPS is pretty reliable.  But I know that UPS and Fedex treat commercial addresses better than residential.