PSA
I cut some pressure treated lumber for a project and set it on the table saw for the weekend.  BAD idea.  Some WD 40 a Scotchbrite pad and about 1/2 hour of time and it is better.  There is some staining.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe
Yes. I did that once. Forgot that cutoff was there for a couple of days
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Shocked 
(10-29-2018, 09:34 PM)Cecil Wrote: I cut some pressure treated lumber for a project and set it on the table saw for the weekend.  BAD idea.  Some WD 40 a Scotchbrite pad and about 1/2 hour of time and it is better.  There is some staining.

Been there, Done that....
Upset
Upset
I was using my bandsaw to cut 45 degree angles on some short sections of 6x6, earlier this Summer.  Put a couple of the off-cuts, end grain down, on my TS.  I was horrified when I moved them a couple days later.  Fortunately the rust cleaned up pretty easily, but lesson learned.
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

Yup, don't leave lumber on cast iron surfaces. Sorry to hear.
If you cut it on your TS, make sure to move your fence to get rid of the sawdust that got under it. It will really make a mess after a week or so. DAMHIKT.
"73 is the best number because it's the 21st prime number, and it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number, whose mirror 21 is the product of 7 times 3. Also in binary 73 is 1001001, which is a palindrome." - Nobel Laureate, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
(10-31-2018, 12:17 PM)sniper Wrote: If you cut it on your TS, make sure to move your fence to get rid of the sawdust that got under it.  It will really make a mess after a week or so.  DAMHIKT.

I will remember that too.  I was cutting on the RAS, and set it behind me on the TS.
I tried not believing.  That did not work, so now I just believe