FOR SALE . . .
Exclamation 
Like-new corded British electric screw driver and several hundred zinc plated copper screws of various sizes and lengths.

Since they drive on the wrong side of the road and as you may guess, this tool and the screws tighten by turning counter clockwise. 

Cautionary note:  You must have 011 volt electric power and an appropriate electrical wall outlet.

Cheers!
A laid back southeast Florida beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor.

Wink
Cautionary note: You must have 011 volt electric power and an appropriate electrical wall outlet.

Who has 011 volt outlets?
(12-13-2018, 02:01 PM)Chuck 80 Wrote: Cautionary note:  You must have 011 volt electric power and an appropriate electrical wall outlet.

Who has 011 volt outlets?

[face palm]. It's a joke.
Is this April already?
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-13-2018, 02:01 PM)Chuck 80 Wrote: Who has 011 volt outlets?

The Keebler Elves.
Well, you got me! Good one!
(12-13-2018, 01:16 PM)FloridaRetiree Wrote: Like-new corded British electric screw driver and several hundred zinc plated copper screws of various sizes and lengths.

Since they drive on the wrong side of the road and as you may guess, this tool and the screws tighten by turning counter clockwise. 

Cautionary note:  You must have 011 volt electric power and an appropriate electrical wall outlet.

Cheers!

I could tell this is a joke because English don't say counter-clockwise; they say anti-clockwise.
Rick
Any government that robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul!
MAGA!!
(12-13-2018, 06:57 PM)scpapa Wrote: I could tell this is a joke because English don't say counter-clockwise; they say anti-clockwise.
Rick

Actually, in Britain the correct term for counter-clockwise would be wimbleshins
I really thought the plated copper screws would be
the first hint that this was an attempt at humor.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all!
A laid back southeast Florida beach bum and volunteer bikini assessor.

Wink
How much? You need to list a price. I may be interested for my wife. She likes looking through those coin-operated telescopes from the "wrong" end.