WTB:52" Uni-Fence (Rail only)
(02-27-2019, 09:22 AM)iamrfixit1966 Wrote: Dang, I had Beisemeyer on my brain I guess! OP was clearly looking for a Unifence, sorry!
Don't post when you're tired, lol

I did the same thing. Didn't read the title close enough!
It does bring up an interesting question. The difference between the Bessy and the Unifence is one clamps outside the rail and one requires a slot inside for clamping. Could the Bessy rail have a slot cut in the front to allow the Unifence head to clamp inside the rail?  Seems feasible.
The unifence uses an aluminum extrusion, which gives it a very particular offset from the front of the saw. It's way different from other fences... And no rear rail. Maybe there's a way to adapt but I doubt it.
Benny

I have some front rails as well as a few heads
Are you looking for the newer style Clear anodized rail or old style Black anodized
Haha, no problem everyone, thank you for trying. I should have clarified.

The one I have on my current Unisaw is pictured here and runs out to 54”. It is 81” in overall length. It’s probably what is listed as the “50””

Attached Files Image(s)

good to have a good woman that has my back.
Sorry for the ridiculous size pic. Doing it from my phone
@jeichelberger - Thx, I don’t think it matters to me, but the silver (aluminum) colored one is what I have on current saw. We are setting up a second saw in the shop.
I’m not an expert on the unifence, as I have 3 biesmeyer style fences and 2 saws, but I believe he mentioned the two different styles of unifence because the rail extrusion is different, I’m sure he will be back soon to clear that up.

Duke