HANDTOOLS: Dowel Jig; Saw Set; Yankee Driver; Chisels
Some more quality tools worthy of your viewing; in the order of the pics that can be seen at the Flickr album here:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...9223930516

SOLD  First up is a vintage Stanley #42 saw set; striker and anvil are crisp, set in great shape, can be yours for $30 plus shipping; teaser pic:

[Image: 48117050263_a317e3444d_b.jpg]

SOLD   Next up is a Yankee North Bros (pre-Stanley acquisition) push driver, works exactly as it should, has one bit, but most folks buy the Veritas insert so you can use regular hex bits like in your cordless drill, found here:  http://www.leevalley.com/us/Wood/page.as...43417&ap=2 I have them for my three Yankees....  No apologies, yours for $16 plus shipping; teaser pic:

[Image: 48117112132_c9c38a23bc_b.jpg]

Next up are three vintage chisels, !", 7/8" and 1/4'; only the 7/8 is marked, Keen Kutter, but all are worthy vintage steel; sharpen 'em up and use them, take all three for $22 plus shipping; teaser pic:  
[Image: 48117112237_aa9e6e4d48_b.jpg]

SOLD   Last but certainly not least is a vintage Stanley #59 doweling jig - complete and in the orignal box; designed for use with brace bits, but I guess could be used as well with twist bits; key to this is that it comes with a full set of often missing collars, 3/16, 1/4; 5/16, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2.  All works like it should, I often find the body of this jig without the collars, and pass on them regularly, but this one is the real deal.  Yours for $40 plus shipping.  teaser pic:  

[Image: 48117018236_d3749982d3_b.jpg]

As always, first PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please do include your full shipping address so I can print a shipping label and quote postage. I ship when I get your mail and PM you when shipped with a tracking number. Payment by USPS money order please, as I dont' have paypal or any other EFT technology, but if I know you from the forum checks are ok.

Quality tools priced for users.  Thanks for looking.....

EDIT:  to add a short set of mixed manufacture Irwin pattern bits; all are in good shape, plenty of flute life, and the lead screws are not buggered up, great users.  Sizes:  16, 15. 14, 12, 10, 8, 6, and 4. $50 plus shipping.  Also, a Stanley 10" #945A brace, nice shape, works as it should, $20 plus shipping.  Take them both for $65 plus shipping.  Teaser pic:

[Image: 48147163377_193f95bd81_b.jpg]
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Doweling jig is sold.
(06-28-2019, 04:59 PM)Admiral Wrote: Doweling jig is sold.

Saw set and Yankee driver are sold.

What remains are the chisels, the bits and the brace.

Also, while I'm talking about braces, still avaliable is the 12" throw Yankee 2101 brace in my post here:  https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7348783