Arlin

Saw your interview with Vince. Hopefully it will get you some company donors for the vets. Great writeup and have a good veterans day. Thanks for your service.
  Re: Arlin by Turner52 (Saw your interview w...)
(11-09-2019, 08:22 PM)Turner52 Wrote: Saw your interview with Vince. Hopefully it will get you some company donors for the vets. Great writeup and have a good veterans day. Thanks for your service.

I hope so.  So far it is my friends here who help us with the small things we need like saw blades and bandsaw blades and other tools which saves me a ton of funds or a lot of waiting time. Yes
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.  
  Re: RE: Arlin by Arlin Eastman ([quote='Turner52' pi...)
(11-10-2019, 01:17 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I hope so.  So far it is my friends here who help us with the small things we need like saw blades and bandsaw blades and other tools which saves me a ton of funds or a lot of waiting time. Yes

Have a nice Veterans Day!
  Re: Arlin by Turner52 (Saw your interview w...)
Thanks

A lot of great vets and some active duty guys here.  Yes Yes
It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

Hi, I'm Arlin's proud wife! His brain trma & meds-give memory probs and has pain from injuries, but all is well materially & financially.