AMAZING customer service.
The back story is that I bought a Clear Vue Cyclone off of a guy that lived over by Toledo.  It was new since he had never installed it.  That was probably at least 5 or 6 years ago and IIRC he said he had the unit for over a year but had never gotten the time to install it.

About 3-4 weeks ago, I noticed that I was getting a vibration in the unit.  A friend suggestion that maybe it was due to dust build up.  Sunday I finally took the time to pull the motor/impeller assembly to look at it.  There wasn't much dust on the blades but I cleaned it off but as I was cleaning, I notice that one blade was bent a little and another one was bent a LOT.  Crap.  There was my vibration.

I have a 16" impeller and I knew I had seen on the S&S forum that someone had a 15" impeller.  I called the company and gave them all the pertinent information yesterday.  They informed me that a 15" impeller would not work without changing the housing too so there went that idea.  I asked about the possibility of straightening the blades.  She said she would call me back today after talking it over with her co-workers, maybe even the owner.

She did call today and asked again if the unit was new when I bought it.  I said yes, it was still in the boxes.  She said she had good news for me and proceeded to tell me that they would send me a new impeller and I was only responsible for the shipping charges of $25!!  WOW.

She was a delightful lady, the company stood behind a unit that I didn't even buy from them and I am one HAPPY camper.  I had no idea that they would do this and I didn't ask for it.  AMAZING.  I know where I am going if I ever need another cyclone.

Toney
That is cool. Have heard many times that they are a stand up company.
Through changes of ownership once, too!!!
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Very refreshing to hear a positive experience for a change. Kudos to Clear Vue.
Smart company.  And now they have a new salesperson who works for free.  

John
Great story - "People buy from people they like"; it never changes!

Doug
Best story I heard all week Good job sir.
I don't even imagine you realize how amazing that was.

Well-done CV!
Good companies keep their customers with good service.

Well Done, CV!
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."