A first for me
This morning I installed a link blade on my table saw. Turned it on and saw sparks fly I must have inadvertently moved the cord running from the switch to the motor. Yes. Cut it right in half. I have cut a couple of cords off skill saws in the past. When you are a carpenter and make hundreds of cuts per day that is bound to happen. Never heard of anyone doing it on a table saw though.
You have discovered a mistake I haven't made (yet). 
Laugh  I thought I had done them all.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Apparently I am a genius when it comes to a new way to mess up. It was so dumb I almost had to laugh at myself
Oh great . . . and just when I thought I had run out of goofs to make
Big Grin
When I was young I sought the wisdom of the ages.  Now it seems I've found the wiz-dumb of the age-ed.

What is a link blade?
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure
Probably a link belt.
Yes ment to say link belt. Can;t even get that right
Look at it this way,  within a few seconds of installing a link belt, you reduced the vibration so much, you could not even tell it was on.
Once you learn all the things not to do, you will be an expert tool user.
At least it wasn't a thumb. 
Big Grin