Project Aftermath
Should have been titled " A Project's Aftermath"  Where ALL the toys..er...TOOLS are put away, until the next Project comes along.
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
I suppose I could organize this area just a bit better?

No. 3s and No. 4s that were evicted out of the plane till...to allow the bigger ones a parking space..

There is both a Stanley No. 8, and a No.8c....Along with a No.7 and a no.7c..and a No. 6 and a No. 6c....and a mob of jack planes...

Have bought a 1 x 8 x 6' pine board, today....goal is to cut it up to make a few shelves....Along with a pack of #6  3/4" screws...because...although Wal E World does sell the brackets.....

For about $0.98 each...they don't come with any screws, nor does Wallmart SELL any that fit.....had to go across the street to Lowes, today...

BTW:   THIS followed me home, today...

Millers Falls No. 8, type 2....$26.81, counting sales tax...
Ok...managed to get to the shop, today...Needed to cut that 1 x 8 down into a couple shelves...
Squared a line about 24" from the end of the board.

..needed a saw to do the cutting, though....couldn't get to the Ready-use saws...so

I think this should do the trick...

Then add 2 brackets...

Had to move a few planes out of the way...

Then, re-stash a few more planes.   Now I can glance in, and see which plane I need to use.  There IS single No.6c in there, a couple 5-1/2s Maybe a #5.....there rest are Smoothers.   And, the WR #62.

Moved 2 marking gauges over to sit with 2 more..

Then cut a second shelf for the Cased planes to sit on...

Had more trouble with what was supposed to be #2 phillips tips....that would NOT drive any screws...tossed a few into the trash.   May just go out and re-stock the tips. 

Stay tuned...there is that area right in front of the Plane Til that needs some work....
The area that needs cleaned up/out...

Yeah...have to think on this a bit...errands to run, today.   Not walking all that well...it can wait a day, or 3....no rush at the moment...

Stay tuned...
Couple of Updates:  End of the bench is now cleared off..

Except now...there are two storage boxes down there..

Front one for small tools..

And the other is filled with hardware and such..

Have added a second shelf inside the Tool Cabinet..

There is now 9 saws inside...

About time to say this is "Open for Business"?

That MIGHT be it for this rehab...ya never know..
Looks like you still need a little room for growth in there.  

Looking good though.  Nice to see an organized tool area.  Mine is mostly piles.
Area right in front of the Tool Cabinet...has been cleared off..

Might need something there, to prevent it from re-filling up again...we'll see...