Craftsman 113 Question
I have a Craftsman 113.298240. I was trying to set a depth for a cut yesterday. I set it at 3/8", but when I turned the saw on and made the cut, it went to about 1/2". I lowered it, and after that it held, but it did it several times after that. Any help on why that is occuring?
(03-23-2022, 10:01 AM)1BigTime Wrote: I have a Craftsman 113.298240. I was trying to set a depth for a cut yesterday. I set it at 3/8", but when I turned the saw on and made the cut, it went to about 1/2". I lowered it, and after that it held, but it did it several times after that. Any help on why that is occuring?

Are you locking the elevation lock after adjusting ?   Roly I don't see a lock on that saw. If you are cranking up to set the blade height try cranking down to set the height as this would take the gear slop out.