Sand stand
Has anyone purchased a Sand Stand by Woodpeckers?  If so what do you think of it after using it for a while? I think Woodpeckers is mostly overpriced and gimmicky but this one has promise and could fill a void in the shop.  

Tom
If I need to hold a sander at an angle, I can use a big or two handscrew clamps. I don't see a sander used like that too much to get another fixture.

Even a holder to stand a sander shouldn't be hard to come up with.

Simon
(04-05-2023, 06:25 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: Has anyone purchased a Sand Stand by Woodpeckers?  If so what do you think of it after using it for a while?  I think Woodpeckers is mostly overpriced and gimmicky but this one has promise and could fill a void in the shop.  

Tom

Chris at his “A Glmpse Inside” YouTube channel came up with design before the bird. He also sells it on his website.

Any free advice given is worth double price paid.
Another tool Woodpeckers ripped off from some one!
NO! .....they'd argue the idea had been around for ages and their product is different. Just like the domino table nonsense.

Some Chinese sites sell a lot of wp's ripoffs....I guess ripping off can be infectious.

Simon
(04-07-2023, 01:51 PM)fall Wrote: Another tool Woodpeckers ripped off from some one!

I have to disagree. They both hold sanders but the Woodpeckers design offers more functions if that is important to the user. The wooden one holds more varieties of sanders and it appears that a sander can be installed or removed from it a little quicker.
Any free advice given is worth double price paid.