Woodnet Forums

Full Version: The new Mikiespace - 40X64X16 Pole Barn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cool ladder. The working platform idea on top is a great idea. Didnt know they offered those.
fredhargis said:

I didn't even know such a thing existed...need to get a box.

What he said.
BloomingtonMike said:

Thank you for the comments guys. I am extremely slow and over analyze my ideas so I am probably not much fun to work with lol.

I am very much the same, Mike. This is an awesome build. Thanks for documenting.
Cian said:

Cool ladder. The working platform idea on top is a great idea. Didnt know they offered those.

Not as cheap but there is another of these ladders on chicago cl. In fact both the 5/9 and 8/14. Also sweet deals on other little giant ladders styles too.

I am going to add the lower click wheels to the ladder. It will roll around like the ladders at the home centers only the platform is adjustable height. The work height at top position is 20ft with the platform at 14'.

The wago connectors are sold at menards too Cian.

Thankyou for the comments bro.

If it cools off and i get the mowing done i hope to get more work done in the shop.
Those ladders are relatively new to the industry, I'm surprised you were able to find one on Craigslist. They are pretty cool!

Lookin' better all the time, Mike!

Dave
BloomingtonMike said:

Nice shop, but this is cool!
Mikie,

You have given new meaning to the old saying...

"Go BIG or Stay Home!"

Well Done Sir!
Bill_de said:

[blockquote]BloomingtonMike said:

Nice shop, but this is cool!

[/blockquote]

It should read "Connor's Aircraft Hanger".

Nicely done.
Tap tap.....
Been making longworth chucks the past week and this weekend was fix Johnny's mower deck and then mow. Took the time to pressure clean, rust proof, paint, clan spindles, new blades, grease. Not bad for a deck with 600 nhours of mow time since 2005.

Hoping it is a bit cooler in the next week to run some wires.