Dewalt MBF Radial Arm Saw Reduced to $75
Bump for both the MBF and Red Star for $75 each.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
I wish I was closer. I would keep mine with me and the other one to the club when we get the building.

I really think the good ones like this are undervalued and since most people do not know how to properly use it they get into trouble and tell others about their bad experience.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(07-05-2016, 01:16 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I wish I was closer.  I would keep mine with me and the other one to the club when we get the building.

I really think the good ones like this are undervalued and since most people do not know how to properly use it they get into trouble and tell others about their bad experience.

Where are you located?

When the new Forum, format gets straightened out, I will post new pictures
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Reduced to $75.
I live in Council Bluffs, Iowa and if you could find a way to get it here I would gladly get it.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(09-07-2016, 07:12 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I live in Council Bluffs, Iowa and if you could find a way to get it here I would gladly get it.

If you could find a way to get it there, I would gladly sell it!

It's tough to see people buying sliding miter saws, for $300 - $500, when a ras will do so much more.
And last a lot longer. 
To me an old ras, compared to a new slider, is like comparing an old Unisaw to a direct drive table saw. That universal motor isn't going to last, like a induction motor.