Carbide woodturning tools please see new thread
(11-08-2016, 02:04 PM)Herb Wrote: I sent you a PM so I hope you get it. I do not know how I will know if I receive a pm.  You may email me at herbwofford@gmail.com.

Thank you

Herb got your PM. I will also send you a email incase you don't get it.

John
(11-08-2016, 02:07 PM)Herb Wrote: Fgarvin, how do I thank you!  I did get to my page and hopefully you will get my PM, If I did things correctly.  I still do not cp under my login information.  Hopefully I can see when someone sends me a PM.

Again, you and Justin are so kind in giving me help.

Thank you,

Herb - don't know if you fixed it yet but I was having troubles a while back and had to go to the bottom of the main page and switch modes - think mine was in mobile mode.
Do you make these on a regular basis?  I was going to make a few of my own but your prices are fair.  I will need to get my wife what you have available so I can show her what I want for Christmas.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
(11-13-2016, 09:05 PM)John Mihich Wrote: Do you make these on a regular basis?  I was going to make a few of my own but your prices are fair.  I will need to get my wife what you have available so I can show her what I want for Christmas.

Yes i usually have them. or might be a day or two so I can make them.
If you need any this week it probably will be next weekend. Supplier sent me the 5/8" instead of 1/2" stainless. Hopefully i can straighten this out this week.

I do have the 3/8" tools

John
Thanks.  I'll get back to you.  It will not be a rush order.
John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
Got the 1/2" stock into day. Should have tools made and shipped by Monday for the ones who are waiting.

thanks
John
PM sent.
PM Sent.........
Member Turners Anonymous Pittsburgh, PA
Do you or anyone have an idea of where to get handles, even just some sort of temporary ones? I'm just getting into turning, these seem like great deals and I like to support woodnetters if I can. But ironically I have no tools to turn handles with ?
Benny

(11-19-2016, 10:16 PM)bennybmn Wrote: Do you or anyone have an idea of where to get handles, even just some sort of temporary ones? I'm just getting into turning, these seem like great deals and I like to support woodnetters if I can. But ironically I have no tools to turn handles with ?

Here is a link to a couple places that sell handles, I can not speak for the quality of them. I have never purchased one and never received feedback from other that asked where to buy handles.

http://www.packardwoodworks.com/Merchant...and-beetoo

https://www.woodturnerscatalog.com/t/140/Tool-Handles