Daily Bench Shot
(03-07-2018, 10:40 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: So the old Germans at New Braunfels have timber around there?
Cool  Looks barren when yer cruising up/down I-35

Got to get away from the interstate.

Selling the pillars. Bought those (6) for a job about ten years ago that I got screwed over on on the cabinets. These were for the granite top bar overhang. No way was I going to install them and not get paid. That was a fiasco job
Crazy

Break even hopefully.

I bought 50 bdft. early 2000's. $1.95 bdft. I think. Guy up at Huntsville M&G Sawmill. Still there and probably still only accepts cash or check.

http://www.mgsawmill.com/index.html

Looks like he's into fireplace mantels now. That area is growing quickly. Appt. only on Saturday. No wonder he always acted whizzed when I'd show up on Saturday. I never knew about the appt. deal.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
(03-07-2018, 11:08 AM)Redman Wrote:  No wonder he always acted whizzed when I'd show up on Saturday. I never knew about the appt. deal.

Well, as long as he wasn't whizzing on you.
Laugh

Building countertop......

Attached Files Image(s)

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Working upside down. Gad I hate that, bang head on wall until it looks right.
Laugh

I got one of the yellow bag holders.
There is no such thing as too much horsepower, free lunch or spare change ~ anonymous

87% of people say their mental health is good to excellent. The rest are sane enough to know they are lying. ~ anonymous
I need a 7' one while your at it......

Ed
Mounting the new base to the display cabinet tonight.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-07-2018, 07:49 PM)Redman Wrote: Working upside down. Gad I hate that, bang head on wall until it looks right.
Laugh

I got one of the yellow bag holders.

I'll get it right side up today.
Biscuit cutter?

(03-07-2018, 08:20 PM)EdL Wrote: I need a 7' one while your at it......

Ed

What color?
Laugh
We're waiting on the laminate to come in. Hopefully today.

(03-08-2018, 12:12 AM)EdL Wrote: Mounting the new base to the display cabinet tonight.

Ed

I've got to watch you more Ed.
Raised
My Bosch P?? drill is laying there.
You have my fold-up metal saw horses.
You had my screen door insert the other day.
Seems like there was something else.......

Laugh
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(03-08-2018, 10:18 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Biscuit cutter?

Yeah, if I left my biscuits exposed like that I'd never get them into the slots. Setting in the closed container they've swollen some from the humidity here.

(03-08-2018, 10:18 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: I'll get it right side up today.
Biscuit cutter?

What color?
Laugh
We're waiting on the laminate to come in. Hopefully today.

I've got to watch you more Ed.
Raised
My Bosch P?? drill is laying there.
You have my fold-up metal saw horses.
You had my screen door insert the other day.
Seems like there was something else.......

Laugh
Laugh

Sander?

Big Grin

Ed
Laminate came in. Should have taken the pickup, but I was being the ever tightarse on gas.
Took the CV, and it's tough getting a 5' wide boxed piece in the back seat.
Laugh  I cut the end of the box, picked it up, rolled the window half down, slammed the door, and there it was.
Uhoh

I'll put the cherry facing on the top tomorrow and start the laminate. I ordered a 5'x10' lam so I wouldn't have any seams.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Final sanding & test fit, will remove it for finishing. Shes going to paint the cabinet, I'll just leave the base off until thats done.

Ed

Attached Files Image(s)