New Paul Hamler Video -- Scraper Sharpening & History
Here is a brand-new YouTube video from Paul Hamler. He demonstrates his method for sharpening scraper blades and explains the differences in sharpening techniques between scraper blades for planes and card scrapers. The video also includes a history of the development of his scraper planes, culminating in the current production by Loon Lake Tool Works (that would be me 
Wink ).

Sharpening Fixed Blade Scrapers by Paul Hamler
Bob Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In da U.P. of Michigan
www.loonlaketoolworks.com
(09-01-2019, 04:32 PM)enjuneer Wrote: Here is a brand-new YouTube video from Paul Hamler. He demonstrates his method for sharpening scraper blades and explains the differences in sharpening techniques between scraper blades for planes and card scrapers. The video also includes a history of the development of his scraper planes, culminating in the current production by Loon Lake Tool Works (that would be me 
Wink ).

Outstanding as usual, Bob !!!!!! Thank you for posting this...Always enjoy Paul's videos and never fail to learn from him!!!!!!!
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

(09-01-2019, 04:32 PM)enjuneer Wrote: Here is a brand-new YouTube video from Paul Hamler. He demonstrates his method for sharpening scraper blades and explains the differences in sharpening techniques between scraper blades for planes and card scrapers. The video also includes a history of the development of his scraper planes, culminating in the current production by Loon Lake Tool Works (that would be me 
Wink ).

An old Stanley guide to sharpening and using a #80

Attached Files
.pdf   how to use #80 scraper.pdf (Size: 140.32 KB / Downloads: 216)
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis