Need help with angles to cut
I'm wanting to make a baseball home plate shadow box but Im having difficulty with the angles.  Have any of you built one of these?  What cut angles did you use?

Thanks,
Wayne
Home plate is a pentagon made by a rectangle and a triangle adjacent below it.
The rectangle is 17” x  8.5”.  The adjacent triangle below it is an isosceles right triangle with its base of 17” coincident with the rectangular portion, so the triangular base angles are each 45°; plus the 90° of the adjoining rectangle gives an angle of 135°.

Edit: Sorry, didn’t answer your question... Looking at it from above as if you were the umpire, and starting from the top right the angles are 90°, 135°, 90°, 135°, 90°. For a total of 540°. (I started umpiring 46 years ago, just retired this summer... I have... never mind)
(12-11-2019, 08:19 PM)Wayne G. Wrote: I'm wanting to make a baseball home plate shadow box but Im having difficulty with the angles.  Have any of you built one of these?  What cut angles did you use?

MLB Field Dimensions
http://m.mlb.com/glossary/rules/field-dimensions
"Home plate is a 17-inch square of whitened rubber with two of the corners removed so that one edge is 17 inches long, two adjacent sides are 8 1/2 inches each and the remaining two sides are 12 inches each and set at an angle to make a point. The 17-inch side faces the pitcher’s plate, and the two 12-inch edges coincide with the first- and third-base lines. The back tip of home plate must be 127 feet, 3 and 3/8 inches away from second base."

There are three 90 degree angles and two 135 degree angles.
Mike B.

One thing is for certain though. Whichever method you use, you can be absolutely certain that you are most assuredly doing it wrong.        Axehandle, 2/24/2016
Do not get in to much of a hurry buddy...  Arlin, 5/18/2022
Apology excepted.  TT. 2/25/20223
So I found the answer.  Its simply 6 - 45s and 4-22.5s.