Next little project?
And it works for a little box to hold a Block plane just fine.  

And...only spend 2 hours a day working on one. 

And..BTW....Pins are done first in MY shop.  

How you do yours?   That is entirely up to you...so...let's see your version?  Or, would you just let Veritas build them for you...
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
OK, l’ll play. Since this is literally 10 feet from me in my kitchen, a box joint little box I made out of pine to hold my coffee filters. The lid literally disappears, and it’s not finished with anything other then my finger prints from many years of use. No clamps and no cussin’ was done in the building of this box. And I don’t see what Veritas has to do with any of this-you really should let that go as it’s tiresome and insulting to a fine family (the Lee family) and a fine company (Veritas/Lee Valley).

Attached Files Image(s)

(05-24-2020, 04:44 PM)bandit571 Wrote: Or, would you just let Veritas build them for you...

[Image: 3qzg9h.jpg]
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Well....bye....
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
(05-24-2020, 05:06 PM)Admiral Wrote: [Image: 3qzg9h.jpg]

(05-24-2020, 08:03 PM)bandit571 Wrote: Well....bye....
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep

Ok this made me laugh.  Thanks to all involved
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(05-24-2020, 08:03 PM)bandit571 Wrote: Well....bye....
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep
Sleep

c'mon bandit, you get snarky with Greg for no reason and that gets pointed out, so now your feelings are hurt?  Just try and be nice, and I know you have a sense of humor, that's the whole point.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis

Dead
Dead
Dead
Dead
Sigh
returning snarky for snarky....have moved on from here..

"My Sensei is better than your Sensei, as only he follows the one True Path.....hahahah"
(05-25-2020, 07:07 AM)Admiral Wrote: c'mon bandit, you get snarky with Greg for no reason and that gets pointed out, so now your feelings are hurt?  Just try and be nice, and I know you have a sense of humor, that's the whole point.

Looks to me Greg spoiled the thread. Just the way I see it.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(05-24-2020, 04:33 PM)Greg Jones Wrote: Don’t know if you are responding to me or Stav, but I know how it’s going to go together... A forest of clamps with some cussin’ involved, slap some glue in the gaps, and hit it with a ROS and proclaim the remaining marks are from layout with a pencil or a sharpie, when apparently the layout is made with an an X-acto knife.

Really.....looks more like when looking down at what I do....your nose is getting in the way.    Since you are not in my shop while I am working, how would you even know what was going on.   In other words, you don't know jack s......

Just like to kill a person's thread, as it gets in the way of yours.....Maybe I  should just put an "Ignore" label on any of your replies.....as they belong in the same box as the cat litter.

What a piece of.........work.
(05-27-2020, 11:19 AM)bandit571 Wrote: Really.....looks more like when looking down at what I do....your nose is getting in the way.    Since you are not in my shop while I am working, how would you even know what was going on.   In other words, you don't know jack s......

Just like to kill a person's thread, as it gets in the way of yours.....Maybe I  should just put an "Ignore" label on any of your replies.....as they belong in the same box as the cat litter.

What a piece of.........work.
Well, to put everything back into the context of what really happened, Stav asked you a question on the use of clamps in this project. You ignored the question, at least here publicly, for going on 3 days, even though you made other posts in the thread. I can only speculate that Stav was looking for a legitimate answer to the question, so I posted one. It was at that point that you pretty much ran off the rails. If you don’t like that people might ask questions about your methods and/or offer alternative viewpoints of same, then don’t be surprised when the thread takes a bad turn.