Where I have been
Steve

So good to hear from you. Keep at the Rehab. It had taken me 5 years to get out of the wheelchair but I am out and I know you can do it.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Steve, good to hear from you and know that you're on the mend. Hang in there and grit your teeth. It will get better, and soon I hope. We appreciate your wife's keeping us informed. Thank her from all of us.

Hank
Hang in there!!!
Good to hear from you.

Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Good to hear from you my friend. Prayers continuing for both you and your wife.

r2
Hey Steve, it's great to hear that you're on the mend. Thanks for letting us know and please give our thanks to your wife for keeping us informed via Joe. Let's try to get together on my next trip to Florida. Keep at it!!!!
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Hey Steve, it's real good to hear from you. Stay with the rehab - that's how you'll get back to the shop. Please check back in when you can.
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard
Yup-like everyone else here - GREAT to hear from you!

Continue to mend and I hope you're home soon!
Steve, thanks for giving Debbie a break! You are family and therefore never "bust in". You belong here and we are concerned about you. For the years you have been a member of WoodNet, you have ALWAYS contributed in a positive and uplifting way. I never pass up a Window Guy comment.

Keep up the progress!!!
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Good to see you back.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. -- G. Carlin
Glad to hear you are on the mend!

Your good wife kept us updated. Kudos to her.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite