Where I have been
Steve,
Glad you are healing up. I have every confidence that you'll surpass expectations and be better than ever.

Get your rest and rehab while you can. I'm sure the HoneyDo list hasn't gotten any shorter!

-Greg
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Hi Steve,

I'm really happy to see you posting again! You're an important part of this forum indeed. All the best to you.

Klaus
This good news from where you were. I think we are all glad to read this post in your own hand.Godspeed on your healing and may you soon be standing and walking on your own. Prayers for both you and your family will continue to be lifted up.

Mike
Thank You every one for the kind thoughts and welcome back. Not to be grue some but I was told it was touch an go for weeks in ICU. This could have been avoided if they had listen to me and not give me a contrast. Which about killed my kidneys, now my kidneys are almost like new.

The hard thing is building my muscles up and learning how to walk again But I am a fighting Irsh man and not let it beat me. I haven't been in my shop now for all most a year now and can't wait to get back in it and visit with every one here on a regular basis.

Thanks again. Steve
I didn't know you were a fellow Irishman. Since you are and since it's March, I suggest you watch The Quiet Man, it'd be good for your spirits.
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
Glad to hear that you are recovering Steve. I have missed yours posts.
George

if it ain't broke, you're not tryin'
Quando omni flunkus, moritati.
Red Green

John Clifford said:

I didn't know you were a fellow Irishman. Since you are and since it's March, I suggest you watch The Quiet Man, it'd be good for your spirits.

Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
glad to hear you are back moving again. Sorry this happened to you. Wishing you a speedy recovery
Keep fighting like a true Irishman, been doing it most of my adult life. The main thing is don't give up. Happy Paddy's day to ya.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
Steve good to see you doing the typing. It was Joe, and your Wife Debbie for a while there. Prayers continue that you keep moving ahead.
Worst thing they can do is cook ya and eat ya

GW